Alertus Desktop Notification
Alertus Desktop Notification
Truly effective mass emergency notification should effectively reach your users through multiple channels. Alertus Desktop Notification grabs the attention of your computer users immediately with a full screen (or optional partial screen) pop-up alert. When an emergency occurs and you activate a warning, a full-screen alert will appear on all or select PCs and Macs across your facilities. Alertus Desktop Notification can be activated through the Alertus Activation Software or your existing third-party personal recipient notification software.
Alertus’ optional enhanced desktop notification solution also allows organizations to send non-emergency notifications using partial screen or ticker alerts that provide less intrusive but equally effective methods for communicating company-wide messages.
Alertus Chromebook Notification - the first notification solution of its kind for Google Chromebooks, is built specifically for use by Chrome devices. Click to learn more.
- Wake-on-LAN (Beta) Capability: Override sleeping computers, waking them to display a notification when an alert is sent. Available for Alertus Desktop Windows client only
- Lock Screen Alerts: Display alerts on computers when user’s screen is locked
- Highly Customizable: Alert text, logos, template, behavior, and context menu text can be tailored to suit your organization’s needs
- Flexible Display Modes: In addition to full-screen notification, quarter/partial screen and scrolling ticker notifications supported
- Audio & Image Options: Automatically enunciate the alert message with text-to-speech or initiate sound files when a notification is received. Images can be easily embedded in the pop-up alert, or select from the provided library of useful emergency and informational icon images
- Auditing/Reporting: Detailed real-time reports track who receives/acknowledges each message and the current status of each client
- User Restrictions: Advanced permissions to partition and restrict user access to groups, nodes, alert settings, and preset alerts. Multiple permission levels can be designated according to organizational role
- Map Interface: Displays the locations of all alert nodes with geographic location data on interactive aerial map, whereby alerts can be initiated to recipients in a circular or polygonal geographic area
- ThreatWatcher: Retrieves and processes alert data from multiple external sources including NOAA weather alerts, general CAP and EDXL-DE alerts
- Outbound Distributed Recipient/Outcall: Utilize the Alertus Console as your one-step activation of third-party personal recipient notification services
- International Language Support: Bilingual and non-English messages
*Some features require enhanced support and are not included as part of the basic desktop notification option.