Alertus LED marquees offer a cost effective way to reach large indoor or outdoor public areas with emergency notifications or simply announcements. LED marquees are typically placed overhead to complement wall-mounted Alert Beacons. Additionally, LED displays and Alert Beacons serve deaf and hard-of-hearing individuals and ensure your facilities are ADA compliant.
Alertus LED marquees are configured and activated through the easy to use browser-based Alertus Activation Software, or through most major distributed recipient mass notification software.
Notification Coverage: Multiple display modes, remotely selectable
Customizable: Select from background color palate to distinguish emergency alerts from announcements
Multi-Purpose: Current time displayed when no alert or announcement is active, thus doubling as a synchronized clock
Various Settings: Word wrapping and time/date formatting; auto-brightness sensor
Remote Monitoring: Automatic email notification to appropriate staff if a sign is unresponsive
Power Supply: Uses the same power source as the Alert Beacon and is energy efficient
- Dimensions: 39.5 x 5.6 x 1.6 in.
- LED marquees must be configured in the Alertus Console by an administrator to communicate with the Alert Beacon
- Alert Beacons with marquees attached should be configured to use one of the "LED Sign" modes for their RS232 Device setting
- There are six options with different colors and display modes. These can be found in the Alert Devices and Alert Beacons menu under “Advanced Options” for a specific Alert Beacon
- The RS232 device drop down box contains all six available modes as well as settings for the obsolete development model LED marquee, the Alertus text-to-speech module, and setting for “nothing”