enhance your campus emergency notification
In an emergency, effective cross-campus communication can be a challenge. The AUCSO Member Mobile App Donation provides your campus with the tools to improve emergency mass communication at no cost.
The Alertus Recipient App allows students, staff, and faculty to not only receive push notifications but to quickly send geo-tagged incident reports to emergency management personnel via the panic button feature.
Alertus Recipient App Key Features
- Geo-tagged Incident Reporting: Users can report incidents with the user's current location, send a customized message in the message box, or select from multiple incident types with quick-action buttons via the panic button in which users can select from multiple pre-set incident types with quick-action buttons to deliver to emergency management.
- Custom Branding: Organizations can custom brand the home screen and notification details so users easily identify notifications as an extension of the organization's safety resources
- Public Safety Number: Organizations can list safety numbers so users can easily contact emergency personnel or services
- Simple Interface: The Recipient App has a clean, intuitive interface that makes incident reporting easy and simple
- Easy Setup: Users can easily download and install the Recipient App from the iOS App Store or Google Play store